Address: Äspö, 23199 Klagstorp
Äspö church was built around year 1200. In the late 1400s paintings were added to the ceiling by the Everlöv master.
The church tower was built in 1854 as a replacement to the old tower from 1770. In 1896 the church was extended and a new chancel and sacristy were added. The pulpit is from 1598 and is covered with paintings of the four evangelists.
The font and crucifix are from the Middle ages.