Address: Västra Tommarp, 23193 Trelleborg
The church was built around year 1200 in thick flint stone. In the 17th century the gables of the chancel and nave was renovated and got a style similar to baroque.
The baptismal font is made of sand stone and has a font basin in tin. Both of them and the calix originate from the 1600s. In year 1649 the pulpit was created.