Address: Stora Slågarp, 23195 Trelleborg
Stora Slågarp’s church is a Romanesque church in stone and bricks built in the 1100s. At the end of the Middle Ages the church was extended and had a roof with cross vaults added.
On the ceiling of the chancel there are medieval frescoes. The pointy church tower was added in 1883.
The church has a font in sandstone from the 1100s and the pulpit from 1776 comes from Lilla Slågarp’s church.