Address: Skegrie, 23194 Trelleborg
The church was constructed in the late 12th century. Both the chancel and parts of the nave remain from that time.
In 1844 Carl Georg Brunius renovated the church extensively and the west tower was built among other things. The pulpit is from 1611 and the font in oak from 1661. There are also tin candlesticks from the beginning of the 17th century.