Address: Grönby, 23108 Trelleborg
The nave of Grönby church dates back to the Middle Ages and the tower was built in 1741.
In the middle of the 1800s when the Swedish population increased many new churches were built. In the village of Grönby instead, the church was added to and enlarged.
The vaults are decorated with beautiful paintings from the 1350s by the Snårestad master.