Address: Dalköpinge, 23191 Trelleborg
Sitting at 25,49 meters above sea level, Dalköpinge church is the southernmost in Skytts district.
The church was built in the 1200s as one of the first brick churches in the area. It was probably built shortly after Trelleborg’s St. Nicolai church was built 1275.
Already in the 1800s the local priest wanted to demolish the church due to the area's small population. Luckily this did not happen and the church was left standing.
In the church arches there are remains of paintings from the 13th to the 15th centuries.