On a mound by Tullstorp's church is a well preserved runestone. A wolflike creature and a ship with shields hanging by its sides are framed by runes.
"Klibbe and Åsa placed monument these for Ulf" is what the runes say. ("Klibbe och Åsa reste kumler/minnesmärken dessa efter Ulf" (Translitterering och översättning: Lars Magnar Enoksen))
The text is a prime example of how inscriptions on runestones were typically formulated.
The stone was previously used as a part of the walls of the old Tullstorp church that was torn down in 1846 and later used in the wall surrounding the graveyard. Where the stone was placed originally is not known.