Fuglie runestone is a granite runestone still standing in its original place on top of a mound near Fuglie church.
The stone was first examined as early as 1627 for Ole Worm's work Monumenta Danica. The stone has been moved several times, but always returned to its original place. This practice is shrouded in myths and tales, most saying that whoever tried to move the stone was always haunted until they decided to return it. The inscription on the stone is of Christian sentiment and it was placed by Önd in memory of his brother Öde who died on Gotland.
The text reads:
autr · risþi · stin · þonsi · | auftiR · auþ(a) · bruþur · | · sin · han · uarþ · tauþr · | · o · kutlati · kuþ · hialbi · ha(n)s · silu
Önd placed this stone for Öde, his brother, he died on Gotland. God help his soul.