Anderslöv's churchAddress: Anderslöv Show map
A church in a Romanesque style that was built in the 1100s, and a hundred years later the first church tower was added. Today only nave and chancel remains from the original Middle Age church.
Anderslöv’s church, with its high and pointy church tower, has for centuries captured the attention of people travelling in the area. The original stone church was built in the 1100s, and a hundred years later the first tower was added. On a summer day in 1869 lightning struck, the bells melted and the spar burned down. Two years later the new tower was built and was, with royal permission, even higher than the old one.
The pulpit originates from the 17th century and is made by Jakob Kremberg and his aids. The retable was drawn by Henrik Sjöstrom, an architect from Lund. This was added together with the font in 1891.