Address: Bösarp, 23191 Trelleborg
The church is in the neo-gothic style and was inaugurated in 1871. The year before, the old church from the 12th century had been torn down.
The pulpit is carved in oak with five pilasters and five fields holding the four Evangelists and Apostle Paul. It is probably from 1623. The altarpiece was painted by Hugo Gehlin.
The chalice for the Holy Water went missing in 1870. When it was found again 60 years later, it had been made use of as a water bowl for a dog.
In year 1900 decorative painter Cederholm from Trelleborg painted the church interior.