Address: Önnarp, 27494 Skurup
The construction of the church began in 1863, and at the 6th of November it was inaugurated.
During the 1200s a church was erected in the village Önnarp. In the 1800s it was no longer enough for the assembly and was considered to be in too bad condition to be renovated. Today’s church was inaugurated in November 1864.
A crucifix from the 13th century has been preserved from the old church. Likewise a pulpit from the 1600s.