Address: Västra Alstad, 23195 Trelleborg
The church is originally from the 1100s, but only the lower part of the tower remain from that time.
The nave was built 1840-1841 and then extended with a new chancel in 1898. Most of the tower was built in 1780, but the building work had to end prematurely when the project ran out of funds.
The altar piece and the pulpit are from 1598, but the altar piece was repainted in 1695. The font from 1944 is in limestone and made by the artist Anders Jönsson from Stockholm.