Fårabackarna Old sheep pasture Nature reserveShow map
Fårabackarna is a Nature reserve that stretches out to sea in Skateholm.
Fårabackarna is a small but interesting remnant of the old farmer's way of life. The area was not fenced in like the fields and pastures, but used as an open pasture facing the sea. Today it is set between houses and summer cottages.
The moors at Fårabackarna are set in sand. The protected species of small pasque flower grows here. In the south part of the reserve heather dominates, but the reserve houses many plants, such as spike hairgrass, maiden pink, and meadow saxifrage.
In addition to regulations and prohibitions in other laws and regulations, it is prohibited to:
1. pick or dig up plants
2. make a fire
3. tent or set up a caravan/RV or similar
4. ride or bike
5. dig, drill, chisel, paint, remove or otherwise damage blocks, soil, bushes or trees
6. apply board, placard/poster, sign, inscription or similar device. Informational
and reserve signs and boundary markings excluded
7. drive a motor vehicle other than on designated roads and parking lots
8. set up recreational boats in the area with the exception of the beach and beach near land
(beach dunes) from April 1 to September 30
9. bring unleashed dog during April 1 - September 30